Your Supervisor will work with you to select an approach for your call that will meet your specific needs.
The 7 eyed model
Sometimes it’s useful to understand the type of models that your Supervisor will be using, when they work with you.
The following diagram neatly describes ‘The 7 eyed model’ which demonstrates one example of a model that we might use:
- The relationship between you and your supervisor (5)
- The relationship between you and your client (3)
- Interventions which you may use with your client (2)
- Issues relating to your client and their world (1)
- The wider context in terms of the client’s organisation (7)
- The importance of ethics, boundaries and other coaching protocols
“Lucas, M. (2009)” based on Peter Hawkins theory.